Food companies are facing unprecedented pressure to provide supply chain transparency not only to comply with FSMA and other regulations but to earn customer trust and loyalty.
A recent FoodLogiQ survey of 2,000+ consumers revealed that supply chain transparency by food companies is a critical driver in consumer purchasing decisions and brand loyalty.
But transparency is not achieved overnight, especially for food companies with with complex global supply chains. We are living in a technological atmosphere where information moves fast, and consumers are more aware about the food they eat and the companies they patronize. If a company is faced with a recall or a foodborne illness; the direct costs, lost of sales and brand damage can be staggering.
But there are ways for food companies to not only provide the transparency consumers are demanding but also make it part of their strategic business initiatives to protect their supply chain.
To help support this transparency, FoodLogiQ has partnered with 1WorldSync. Together, we offer a whole-chain traceability solution backed by product information that delivers transparency while tackling food safety and compliance issues.
On September 21st, join industry leaders from FoodLogiQ and 1WorldSync for a compelling webinar on:
- The challenges and market forces in delivering safe and quality food products to the consumer and driving supply chain transparency
- How companies are adopting transparency and traceability to drive business goals
- The technology and skills needed to ensure customer loyalty while protecting your brand
We will present the results of the FoodLogiQ survey, A Food Company’s Guide to What Consumers Care About in the Age of Transparency and answer your questions about what leading food companies are doing to meet their transparent supply chain initiatives. We can help you create business value and decrease risk across your supply chain.
- The Connected Consumer and the Changing Face of Commerce - September 20, 2017
- Connecting the Label to E-Commerce - September 18, 2017
- Why Supply Chain Transparency is Critical to Your Business and Customer Loyalty - September 12, 2017
- Sourcing A Single Source Of Truth For Lowe’s And Beyond - August 21, 2017
- DCI AG Enters Extensive Partnership with 1WorldSync to Enhance Product Content for Brands and Retailers - August 15, 2017
- Karin Borchert Appointed CEO and Managing Director of 1WorldSync - August 3, 2017
- Let’s Get Real! Transparency Totally Transforms Product Content - July 31, 2017
- Getting Started with SmartLabel - July 26, 2017
- How Reynolds New PIM Implementation Cultivated Trust in Data and Decisions - July 17, 2017
- 1WorldSync Recognizes 2017 Industry Leaders with Power of 1 Awards for Transformative Product Content Practices - June 20, 2017