Roses are red, violets are blue! With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, Kroger will bring flowers, sweets, and cards to consumers.
Are you making sure your products bring convenience, and accurate product content to your consumers? If product descriptions fall to the bottom of your content priority list, this could be the heart of your marketing and sales problems.
That is why Kroger vendors and brand owners have emphasized improving customer-facing product content will make or break you this Valentine’s day.
It may seem obvious, but some brand owners put themselves at a competitive disadvantage by not providing some rather essential product content to Kroger and thus their potential customers.
According to a recent Stanford University Study, the more strategic keywords a product description contained the better the product sold. This proves again that product content and descriptions are critical determinants of sales!
Obviously Kroger wants your product content– good product content. But what product content is important for Kroger?
- High quality and visually stimulating product images in a variety of formats, resolutions, and angles so that customers know they will be satisfied with their Valentine’s day goodies.
- Packaging and product attributes, including dimensions, weights, ingredients, and nutritional values, usually necessary for any purchase!
- Product highlights and romance copy so that customers know who you are as a supplier and brand and if that meets their needs for Valentine’s day this year.
Satisfying this growing consumers’ need for timely and accurate information about the products they buy, as well as regulatory compliances, are significant challenges. Don’t miss out on understanding how Kroger is meeting current and future customer demands and visit http://www.1worldsync.com/customer-page/kroger/
- No St Patty’s Day Luck Needed: Improve Sales with Kroger in 5 Steps! - March 15, 2018
- What Did You Miss During Our Kroger Item MDM Supplier Webinar? - February 21, 2018
- Why Kroger Loves Trusted Product Content - February 14, 2018