With China’s GDP being $11 trillion, the Asian giant is now comfortably the second-largest consumer market in the world boasting of a massive population of consumers who have a lot of cash to spend.
Are you ready to get your products in front of the Chinese consumer?
Enter Alibaba, a popular destination for online shopping with more than 450 million utilizing their platform delivering upwards of 57 million packages per day! Alibaba has empowered everyone from entrepreneurs to established brands to grow their business in China and around the globe.
Alibaba is excited to announce it will begin sourcing product information via the GDSN with their content strategy partner, 1WorldSync making it easier for US suppliers to get their products listed on their marketplace.
Alibaba is now able to receive enriched, standardized product content from your company through the data synchronization process. Alibaba is striving to improve the accuracy and trustworthiness of product content protecting brands against counterfeiters.
Join us for an upcoming webinar on Thursday, November 16th at 9 am ET/ 6 am PT to learn more about how you can get your products on the Alibaba platform and ensure the completeness and quality of the product content supplied via the GDSN.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- Alibaba’s platform works and why you should be doing business on this platform
- 1WorldSync can help provide an automated process to manage and distribute your product content to Alibaba
- To increase sales on the Alibaba platform
- To leverage your GDSN product content and get your products published and selling in China
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017
- Single and Ready to Mingle? Alibaba’s Singles Day Event Reminds United States Businesses It May Be Time to “Swipe Right” in China! - November 13, 2017