1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, recently entered into a collaborative agreement with ReedTech, a provider of data management and analytics solutions for the life sciences industry, to enable more robust product content solutions for the medical device industry.
1WorldSync™ & Reed Tech® Join Forces
Through the integration of data exchange capabilities from 1WorldSync with Reed Tech medical device product data management solutions, the two organizations together are able to offer device manufacturers a single full-service approach to device product data management.
“This collaboration will allow the medical device industry to receive expanded, customizable offerings to meet current and future challenges,” said Dan Wilkinson, Chief Commercial Officer at 1WorldSync. “Our agreement benefits customers of both companies, enabling more robust product content support to meet the continually changing mandates and regulations in healthcare.”
Ethan Eisner, VP of Global Commercial Markets at Reed Tech, also indicated his enthusiasm for the project. “Reed Tech is a leader for medical device product data management solutions, including Unique Device Identifier (UDI) regulatory filings to the FDA. Our organizations are well-aligned to offer superior value to our customers through a single solution capitalizing on the strengths and expertise of both companies. We are excited about the addition of GDSN capabilities into our medical device data management solutions.”
Generating Value Beyond Compliance
With a single, full-service solution from 1WorldSync and Reed Tech, you can feel confident in your company’s product content and rededicate your time to producing the quality products your customers and patients need.
1WorldSync and Reed Tech can help your organization manage and capitalize on the value of your product content, syndicating to trading partners to fulfill requirements of governmental authorities (such as FDA UDI and UK NHS eProcurement) and buyers (such as GPOs and influential hospital networks).
Visit 1WorldSync (booth #6) and Reed Tech (booth #20) at the UDI Conference in Baltimore June 7-8. Learn UDI implementation strategies and identify a sustainable process to successfully manage your device product content from our experts first-hand!
- How Reynolds New PIM Implementation Cultivated Trust in Data and Decisions - July 17, 2017
- 1WorldSync Recognizes 2017 Industry Leaders with Power of 1 Awards for Transformative Product Content Practices - June 20, 2017
- Go Beyond The Label With SmartLabel - May 30, 2017
- UDI: Generating Value Beyond Compliance - May 9, 2017
- UDI: One Cost for Compliance. Advanced Readiness - May 8, 2017
- Win Consumers On Their Path To Purchase With Trusted Product Content - May 1, 2017
- Enabling Trusted Content Everytime in Every Channel - April 20, 2017
- Essential 2017 Omni-Channel Tips: How to Beat The Competition In The Digital Era - February 15, 2017
- Why Trusted Product Data Matters for Omni-Channel Retail - January 13, 2017