At 1WorldSync, we are dedicated to providing our community with collaborative platforms for open engagement and industry alignment. Input from the 1WorldSync community drives our efforts to provide collaborative platforms that deliver information and interactions that benefit our customers. 1WorldSync 2017 Annual User Group (AUG), Americas is a collaborative event that provides this platform for our customers to engage, interact and share best practices, community needs, and encourage user-lead information sharing. In preparation for this worthy event, below are my personal Top 5 Reasons to attend this year’s 1WorldSync 2017 Annual User Group, Americas held in Las Vegas, NV on June 19-20, 2017.
- Vegas here we come! Site of the Elvis comeback, the Bellagio fountains, amazing food, and even the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower! Okay to be fair the last 2 aren’t the “real” ones, but you get the gist. It is an amazing event hosted in an amazing city.
- How you network in Vegas, doesn’t have to stay in Vegas…. In the past, I connected with peers I knew, created new ones and formed relationships that helped us learn from one another. AUG allows us as a community to explore opportunities and discover solutions that impact industries while allowing organizations across multiple industries the opportunity to network.
- Not married? You will be married…to Product Content. In regards to product content, 1WorldSync strives to achieve excellence in providing accurate and trustworthy product content to our customers, and understanding where the industries as a whole are moving and our customer’s needs has helped to refine our company’s path. As we share authentic, trusted content with customers and consumers, we empower them to make the right choices, purchases, health and lifestyle decisions.
- Where the Sky’s the Limit. After participating in multiple Annual User Group events, I am continuously surprised to learn something new from our attendees and their presentations. It amazes me still that having been a part of this event for 10+ years, each year generates more innovation and new perspectives. Becoming educated on standard changes, innovations within the marketplace and how this impacts our organization always provided value and insight.
- The city of Bright Lights and a Bright Future for the 1WorldSync Community. One of the things you can depend on being discussed during our Annual User Groups are seeing what innovations & solutions 1WorldSync is developing in order to continue to improve capabilities for our community members. Our plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers and the path we are working towards to continuously add value to the 1WorldSync Community.
With the leadership and guidance of our customers, I promise that this year’s Annual User Group, Americas will be a power packed two-day event filled with collaboration, engagement and best practice learning.
Be sure to follow us @1WorldSync on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear more from us through our exclusive #RoadtoAUG17. We hope to see you in Vegas!
- In Cart We Trust - March 21, 2018
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 2 - October 19, 2017
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 1 - October 16, 2017
- What is the difference between a gorilla and a mouse? - October 5, 2017
- NRA, NSA and NBA..I have heard of those, but what is NRF? - October 2, 2017
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind..Does Your Brand Leave A Lasting Impression? - September 25, 2017
- Shift or Reverse? Retail Is Alive! - August 17, 2017
- It’s Just Commerce! - August 8, 2017
- 1WorldSync AUG 2017: What Happens In Vegas..Does Not Stay in Vegas! - July 5, 2017
- There is no I in Team…but there is a me - June 13, 2017