In order to succeed in today’s cross-channel world, brands must be able to give consumers what they want, when they want it and in the manner they demand it. If shoppers can’t find the information they are looking for, they will go elsewhere.
In fact, 1 in 3 consumers have bought from a brand other than their preferred choice because of the information they received while shopping online. Consumers demand accurate and robust product content on the path to purchase.
The devil is truly in the product content details. From discovery to decision making, product content is the driver of every shopper’s journey. Compelling product content sells your products both online and in-store, creates an unparalleled customer experience, and guarantees loyalty.
The long and winding path to purchase
The path to purchase is no longer linear! Don’t lose your way. Consumers find information about products via social media, apps, internet research, in-store visits, and online purchases, in no particular order. Shoppers expect consistent product content along their individual paths to purchase as they are constantly shifting between the online and physical world. There are blurred lines between blended commerce.
As a result, product content, which has always been important for trading partners, is also important for the consumers. For this reason, product content management should no longer be the exclusive purview of IT and supply chain executives. All business domains—especially marketing, merchandising, sales and customer service—have critical dependencies on product content and complete for the best customer experience.
Win consumers on the path to purchase with 1WorldSync
Best-in-class retailers such as Kroger, Lidl and Walmart partner with 1WorldSync to ensure they receive the product attributes that give customers better visibility about the products they are buying. These retailers are clearly outlining what content they want from brands and how they want it delivered. They leverage the 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud (PIC) to prepare, capture, validate, transform and deliver the product content.
A key ingredient to both successfully growing as a company and mastering e-commerce trends lies in strong product content management. 1WorldSync can help in this regard.
Are you ready to go further in your product content journey?
- GO DIGITAL: Centralize and digitize Product Content for Omni-Channel (GDSN & NON)
- SELL EVERYWHERE: Showcase and promote more products on any channel
- DELIVER CONTENT EFFICIENTLY: Engage and integrate product information with Omni-Channel customers
- Webinar Recap: Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync - July 25, 2018
- Expedite Speed to Market with 1WorldSync Connectors - July 10, 2018
- The Power of a Picture: Drive Sales With Efficient Digital Asset Management - July 3, 2018
- Drive Sales With the Digital Catalog - June 26, 2018
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018