Are you at risk of losing share of the $1.915 Trillion of eCommerce sales this year?
Today’s consumers have more choices and are more informed than ever before. The road to product domination is fierce both online and in-store and the roads blend together because it’s an omni-channel world!
Thus, it’s more important than ever to take control of the product experience the entire path to purchase.
Initial product awareness often begins online. In fact, according to Deloitte 76% of consumers interacting with products online long before stepping into a brick-and-mortar store and over half of US shoppers begin their product searches on Amazon.com. Regardless of where the end-consumer decides to make their final purchase, their access to information about the product influences their decision to purchase.
Ecommerce is clearly far from being an online-only affair. Both online and offline channels are effective in creating consumer awareness and demand, especially when they are used together.
The fuel pushing the consumer down the path to purchase is content. According to Forbes, 88% of shoppers characterize detailed product content as being extremely important on the path to purchase. Sharing compelling, engaging and consistent product content with customers will maximize sales, minimize returns, optimize speed to market and enhance brand equity.
Those who fail to take control of their product’s experience every step of the journey risk damaging customer perception of the brands and businesses at hand. So, what are the challenges in going cross channel?
Download our latest Infographic: The Common Roadblock on the Path to Purchase, to learn the statistics and habits behind shoppers’ clicks.
- Webinar Recap: Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync - July 25, 2018
- Expedite Speed to Market with 1WorldSync Connectors - July 10, 2018
- The Power of a Picture: Drive Sales With Efficient Digital Asset Management - July 3, 2018
- Drive Sales With the Digital Catalog - June 26, 2018
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018