Are you at risk of losing share of the $1.915 Trillion of eCommerce sales this year?
Today’s consumers have more choices and are more informed than ever before. The road to product domination is fierce both online and in-store and the roads blend together because it’s an omni-channel world!
Thus, it’s more important than ever to take control of the product experience the entire path to purchase.
Initial product awareness often begins online. In fact, according to Deloitte 76% of consumers interacting with products online long before stepping into a brick-and-mortar store and over half of US shoppers begin their product searches on Amazon.com. Regardless of where the end-consumer decides to make their final purchase, their access to information about the product influences their decision to purchase.
Ecommerce is clearly far from being an online-only affair. Both online and offline channels are effective in creating consumer awareness and demand, especially when they are used together.
The fuel pushing the consumer down the path to purchase is content. According to Forbes, 88% of shoppers characterize detailed product content as being extremely important on the path to purchase. Sharing compelling, engaging and consistent product content with customers will maximize sales, minimize returns, optimize speed to market and enhance brand equity.
Those who fail to take control of their product’s experience every step of the journey risk damaging customer perception of the brands and businesses at hand. So, what are the challenges in going cross channel?
Download our latest Infographic: The Common Roadblock on the Path to Purchase, to learn the statistics and habits behind shoppers’ clicks.
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017
- Single and Ready to Mingle? Alibaba’s Singles Day Event Reminds United States Businesses It May Be Time to “Swipe Right” in China! - November 13, 2017
- Upcoming Webinar: Tap into new market potential with Alibaba! - November 9, 2017
- Big Ten Attributes: Optimize Your Product And Amplify Your Brand With 1WorldSync - November 8, 2017
- Are You Prepared to Get Your Products Selling on Walmart.com Before the Holidays? - October 31, 2017
- Boost Sales and Break Into the Chinese Marketplace with Alibaba and 1WorldSync - October 30, 2017