Did you know that 55 percent of online shoppers start their product searches on Amazon (Recode 2016)? Amazon commands more than half of all product searches.
This stat is truly remarkable and a reason you must get your products onto the Amazon platform as they bring droves of traffic to your product listing. Even more important than traffic is a pool of buyers, ready to purchase!
Creating, managing, and syndicating product content that meet the needs of Amazon requires cross-functional collaboration and integration with key systems. 1WorldSync is the leader in product content management solutions and work with the leading retailers (including Amazon) to expediting brands ability to centralize and digitize product content.
Are you ready to get your products onto Amazon.com?
1WorldSync does the heavy lifting for you making your product content efforts more efficient expediting your speed to market on the Amazon marketplace.
The 1WorldSync Amazon App allows customers to set-up products based on Amazon.com requirements and publish directly to Amazon Vendor Central. This accelerates sellers’ ability to standardize their GDSN data.
Do you sell to Amazon today? Do you want to learn how to leverage your GDSN data to submit GDSN and Non-GDSN product content to Amazon efficiently? Click here to learn more on how to send data to Amazon electronically!
55 percent of online shoppers start their product searches on Amazon https://www.recode.net/2016/9/27/13078526/amazon-online-shopping-product-search-engine
- Expedite Speed to Market with 1WorldSync Connectors - July 10, 2018
- The Power of a Picture: Drive Sales With Efficient Digital Asset Management - July 3, 2018
- Drive Sales With the Digital Catalog - June 26, 2018
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018