With China’s GDP being a 11 trillion, the Asian giant is now comfortably the second-largest consumer market in the world boasting of a massive population of consumers who have little debt and a lot of cash to spend. In addition, many Western brands have proven to be very popular in the Chinese market.
10 years ago many companies had global ambitions to break into the Chinese market but often failed. However, fast-forward to 2017 and times have drastically changed.
Are you ready to boost your sales to Chinese consumers?
Alibaba has more than 450 million utilizing their platform and delivers upwards of 57 million packages per day!
While Americans are familiar with the idea that most of their consumer goods come from China, Alibaba sees an opportunity to import consumer goods from the United States!
Unlike the Amazon model that Americans are familiar with, Alibaba does not sell directly to consumers. Instead, it operates marketplaces that connect buyers and sellers. Founder of Alibaba, Jack Ma simplifies the Alibaba model saying “think of us as a virtual mall with nearly half a billion shoppers buying from sellers that operate their own online storefronts.”
Alibaba’s edge is a massive base of consumers in China, more than 450 million of which are shopping on the platform, that are more and more focused on buying high quality American products.
The Time is Now to Break Into China!
As Ma shared with 2,000 U.S. brand owners in Detroit in June this year, “If you miss the opportunity of selling your products to China, you will miss the future.” It is clear: The time is now to begin selling your products to China.
Alibaba has partnered with 1WorldSync, the global source of authentic product content, to improve the accuracy and trustworthiness of product content expediting suppliers speed to market on the Alibaba marketplace. 1WorldSync helps brands and Alibaba to combat counterfeit in China.
Every brand owner can easily unlock the power behind the Alibaba marketplace and automatically distribute authentic product content to Alibaba via 1WorldSync!
In an open letter to U.S. businesses, Alibaba published a letter on its website, to make it easy for American small business owners to “take advantage of the China opportunity.”
Are you ready to take advantage of the China opportunity? Now is the time to break into China! Learn more today!
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017
- Single and Ready to Mingle? Alibaba’s Singles Day Event Reminds United States Businesses It May Be Time to “Swipe Right” in China! - November 13, 2017
- Upcoming Webinar: Tap into new market potential with Alibaba! - November 9, 2017
- Big Ten Attributes: Optimize Your Product And Amplify Your Brand With 1WorldSync - November 8, 2017
- Are You Prepared to Get Your Products Selling on Walmart.com Before the Holidays? - October 31, 2017
- Boost Sales and Break Into the Chinese Marketplace with Alibaba and 1WorldSync - October 30, 2017
- Opportunity is Calling! Break into the Chinese Market with Alibaba and 1WorldSync - October 23, 2017