With China’s GDP being a 11 trillion, the Asian giant is now comfortably the second-largest consumer market in the world boasting of a massive population of consumers who have little debt and a lot of cash to spend. In addition, many Western brands have proven to be very popular in the Chinese market.
10 years ago many companies had global ambitions to break into the Chinese market but often failed. However, fast-forward to 2017 and times have drastically changed.
Are you ready to boost your sales to Chinese consumers?
Alibaba has more than 450 million utilizing their platform and delivers upwards of 57 million packages per day!
While Americans are familiar with the idea that most of their consumer goods come from China, Alibaba sees an opportunity to import consumer goods from the United States!
Unlike the Amazon model that Americans are familiar with, Alibaba does not sell directly to consumers. Instead, it operates marketplaces that connect buyers and sellers. Founder of Alibaba, Jack Ma simplifies the Alibaba model saying “think of us as a virtual mall with nearly half a billion shoppers buying from sellers that operate their own online storefronts.”
Alibaba’s edge is a massive base of consumers in China, more than 450 million of which are shopping on the platform, that are more and more focused on buying high quality American products.
The Time is Now to Break Into China!
As Ma shared with 2,000 U.S. brand owners in Detroit in June this year, “If you miss the opportunity of selling your products to China, you will miss the future.” It is clear: The time is now to begin selling your products to China.
Alibaba has partnered with 1WorldSync, the global source of authentic product content, to improve the accuracy and trustworthiness of product content expediting suppliers speed to market on the Alibaba marketplace. 1WorldSync helps brands and Alibaba to combat counterfeit in China.
Every brand owner can easily unlock the power behind the Alibaba marketplace and automatically distribute authentic product content to Alibaba via 1WorldSync!
In an open letter to U.S. businesses, Alibaba published a letter on its website, to make it easy for American small business owners to “take advantage of the China opportunity.”
Are you ready to take advantage of the China opportunity? Now is the time to break into China! Learn more today!
- Webinar Recap: Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync - July 25, 2018
- Expedite Speed to Market with 1WorldSync Connectors - July 10, 2018
- The Power of a Picture: Drive Sales With Efficient Digital Asset Management - July 3, 2018
- Drive Sales With the Digital Catalog - June 26, 2018
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018