With total retail e-commerce sales having reached $453.5 billion in 2017 alone, it’s never been more important for brands and retailers to provide quality, trusted and robust product content across their multiple sales channels.
1WorldSync is continually innovating its product portfolio to ensure customers around the globe can continue to meet the needs of the market. We have expanded your ability to optimize cross-channel commerce sales through product content syndication.
With the IM 8.4 release, we bring you an all-in-one solution that provides accurate content, anytime, anywhere, in any format needed to support both your supply chain and eCommerce use-cases.
1 Solution for Trusted Product
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, May 30th, 12:00 pm ET, to learn more about these new enhancements that include:
- Improved eCommerce Solutions- Quickly and easily understand requirements of largest eCommerce platforms and facilitate the delivery of product content in the exact format required by the recipients simplify and accelerate product sellers’ ability to list products on Walmart.com, Amazon.com and Alibaba
- Expanded data validation capabilities – New 1WorldSync Playlists simplify the process for suppliers to provide the complete, accurate data their recipients require. Customized playlists for retailers and marketplaces ensure data is accurate before being sent to recipients.
- Digital Catalog – Enhancements to the Digital Catalog simplify brands’ ability to create a visual representation of their product content. Brands can easily create selling sheets, product catalogs and digital slicks for consistent content across trading partners.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) – Brands can now capture, manage and syndicate all their digital assets (images, videos, documents, etc.) and import third-party images to share with trading partners.
These enhancements make it easier than ever to syndicate product content across multiple recipients, expediting speed to market and driving increased sales. The all-in-one solution allows brands to more easily understand retailers’ content requirements and visualize missing information, empowering them to aggregate and syndicate authentic, complete product content to support both supply chain and e-commerce channels.
Are you ready to go further in your product content journey and MAXIMIZE your investment with 1WorldSync?
To learn more about these capabilities and request more information visit here.
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017