This post is also available in: German
Karin joined 1WorldSync on July 19th and will be responsible for driving the company’s operations and global strategy to deliver end-to-end product content aggregation and distribution for industry. She will be based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, while maintaining a strong presence in the company’s other offices in Cologne, Germany and Chicago, Illinois.
Her career includes a wealth of experience working for data-driven businesses in a variety of senior leadership roles directing initiatives in business process re-engineering, content strategy, risk management, data analysis, growth strategies, and mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, she served as executive vice president of client services for Sterling Talent Solutions where she led the global account management, professional services, and customer service operations. She was also chief operating officer for NELSON, directing the change management strategy through extensive mergers and acquisitions for the global professional services firm.
Before joining NELSON, Karin was Vice President of Global Content and Customer Operations for the enterprise division of Dow Jones where she advanced the content strategy, oversaw all content sourcing and processing globally, and directed customer operations. Additionally, as chief operations officer and chief product officer, respectively, at Factiva (a Dow Jones and Reuters joint venture), she led the product, technology and operations organizations through global expansion. She began her career at Dun & Bradstreet in various global content acquisition and technology roles.
Jörg Pretzel, CEO of GS1 Germany stated, “Karin’s proven approach to operational excellence and delivering superior customer experiences is invaluable. I am confident that her leadership will be key to helping 1WorldSync extend authentic, trusted content for customers and consumers – both online and in store.”
“Karin’s long history of driving monumental growth for multinational technology and information organizations will be influential in advancing the global strategic vision of 1WorldSync to be the trusted source for product data management,” said Bob Carpenter, president and CEO of GS1 US.
Welcome to 1WorldSync, Karin!
- Customer Experience is the King of E-Commerce - September 11, 2018
- Four Keys To Unlocking Content Quality With Master Data Management - September 6, 2018
- From UDI to GDSN: How the Medical Device Data Landscape Keeps Evolving - July 18, 2018
- Content Analytics and 1WorldSync Finalize Collaborative Agreement to Optimize Retail Conversion and Sales - July 5, 2018
- 1WorldSync Recognizes Leaders in Product Information and Global Content Distribution Through the 2018 Power of 1 Awards - June 14, 2018
- Label Insight and 1WorldSync Introduce LabelSync - May 15, 2018
- The Arthrex Journey: Achieving Data Requirements For UDI And Beyond - May 2, 2018
- Begin Your Data Quality Journey With 1WorldSync - April 25, 2018
- Building Transparency Through Trust - April 24, 2018
- 1WorldSync 2018 Annual User Group: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content! - April 19, 2018