inRiver, the foremost provider of multi-tenant SaaS-based product information management solutions, and 1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, are partnering to empower informed consumer purchase decisions through easier access to authentic. trusted content.
1WorldSync and inRiver are deploying a standardized PIM connector that expands their joint capability for customers to exchange relevant and needed product data. Customers that are using inRiver PIM will be able to easily send and receive data to 1WorldSync in an automated fashion. 1WorldSync will then aggregate and distribute that data between trading partners for more consistent information and efficient supply chains.
Consumers and business customers alike rely on product information to seek, discover, and purchase products. To make informed decisions throughout this process, customers must trust the product information they are finding both online and on store shelves. 1WorldSync works with brands globally in industries such as CPG, retail, food service, and hardlines, to ensure that their customer experience is built on trusted product information.
In turn, inRiver provides product information management solutions that enable merchandisers and product marketers of both B2B and B2C enterprises to assemble, enrich, and disseminate consistent and relevant product information to downstream partners and end-user customers.
“inRiver is excited to announce our intention to certify our updated, out-of-the-box connector, with the latest release of 1WorldSync’s GDSN standard datapool solution (3.1.x),” stated Joe Golemba, Vice President of Alliances and Services at inRiver. “Regardless of industry, 1WorldSync aggregates, stores, and circulates trusted product data for thousands of companies across the world. This certified connector will help inRiver’s current and future customers go to market more rapidly and instill even greater trust and confidence for their customers.”
“The 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud platform is designed for organizations to exchange authentic and enriched product information and digital content, creating a mission-critical foundation for connected commerce. With this connector between inRiver and 1WorldSync, customers will be confident that the information they are accessing is high-quality, accurate, and complete,” commented Dan Wilkinson, Chief Commercial Officer at 1WorldSync.
- Challenge Dairy Enables Their Sales Team and Drives Conversion with Digital Catalog - October 17, 2018
- GDSN 101 - October 4, 2018
- But First…Accurate Product Content - September 20, 2018
- Customer Experience is the King of E-Commerce - September 11, 2018
- Four Keys To Unlocking Content Quality With Master Data Management - September 6, 2018
- From UDI to GDSN: How the Medical Device Data Landscape Keeps Evolving - July 18, 2018
- Content Analytics and 1WorldSync Finalize Collaborative Agreement to Optimize Retail Conversion and Sales - July 5, 2018
- 1WorldSync Recognizes Leaders in Product Information and Global Content Distribution Through the 2018 Power of 1 Awards - June 14, 2018
- Label Insight and 1WorldSync Introduce LabelSync - May 15, 2018
- The Arthrex Journey: Achieving Data Requirements For UDI And Beyond - May 2, 2018