In Charting Course for Global Commerce, a recent study by 1WorldSync, 78 percent of merchants report their product content exchange system cannot keep up with enhanced consumer demands for transparency.
Let’s Get Real! Transparency Totally Transforms Product Content
Yet product content transparency is a key component driving buyer behavior. Consumers are increasingly active participants in product attribution, basing their purchasing decisions on information beyond the standard product label to attributes like ingredient origins and composition.
SmartLabel is a program that was initiated by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) and leading food & beverage companies. By enabling shoppers to scan QR codes on products for nutritional content, they have instant access to information on thousands of products instantly.
Moreover SmartLabel provides consumers with access to more than 350 product attributes including allergens, specific ingredients, usage instructions etc. By the end of 2017, an estimated 34,000 food products will disclose whether they do, may or do not contain ingredients sourced from genetically modified crops.
1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, recognizes that the SmartLabel is among a number of transparency related programs that are important to your business, including for product safety, quality and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Our commitment stands in helping to establish and execute a comprehensive content distribution strategy across the enterprise, within a single platform. We know that sourcing the right product content to meet evolving consumer demands can be challenging.
Trusted Content Anytime = Smarter Content Everywhere
By providing rich, robust content in the palms of consumers’ hands, 1WorldSync provides a full suite of solutions to help companies evaluate, test and implement a best-practice SmartLabel™ program.
The 1WorldSync SmartLabel Solution offers a seamless and efficient way to fulfill the industry initiative requirements. We can:
- PREPARE your product content for SmartLabel compliance and distribution
- CAPTURE and aggregate your product content in compliance with SmartLabel specifications
- MANAGE product content from multiple entry points to ensure complete and accurate SmartLabel product content
- DISTRIBUTE product information via a SmartLabel-compliant landing page for consumer access and consumption
You are invited to participate in our SmartLabel™ webinar, hosted by the GMA, on Thursday, June 1 at 2 pm ET that will showcase 1WorldSync’s core competencies to help you implement SmartLabel™.
- Sourcing A Single Source Of Truth For Lowe’s And Beyond - August 21, 2017
- DCI AG Enters Extensive Partnership with 1WorldSync to Enhance Product Content for Brands and Retailers - August 15, 2017
- Karin Borchert Appointed CEO and Managing Director of 1WorldSync - August 3, 2017
- Let’s Get Real! Transparency Totally Transforms Product Content - July 31, 2017
- Getting Started with SmartLabel - July 26, 2017
- How Reynolds New PIM Implementation Cultivated Trust in Data and Decisions - July 17, 2017
- 1WorldSync Recognizes 2017 Industry Leaders with Power of 1 Awards for Transformative Product Content Practices - June 20, 2017
- Go Beyond The Label With SmartLabel - May 30, 2017
- UDI: Generating Value Beyond Compliance - May 9, 2017
- UDI: One Cost for Compliance. Advanced Readiness - May 8, 2017