Take a Cue from Coke
Are you thinking about getting started with the GMA SmartLabel™ initiative? Take a cue from Coke. The world’s largest beverage company has long encouraged consumers to “share a Coke.” Now, it’s gearing up to share a whole lot more when it comes to product information and transparency.
The company said last month that its SmartLabel Coca-Cola program is quickly ramping up. In fact, Coke has already applied Smart Label QR codes to half of its volume. And, it plans to have all of its beverage packaging SmartLabel ready by early 2018!
That’s a pretty strong message from a trend-setting, consumer-obsessed company like Coca-Cola. For manufacturers of food, beverages and consumer packaged goods (CPG), it’s time to pay very close attention to the story your product content is telling. You must be prepared to communicate product transparency, reaching the consumer in their channel of choice. SmartLabel helps you do that.
Here’s the challenge. For many companies, SmartLabel can be a significant undertaking considering the number of products they manufacture. After all, each unique item (including flavor, size, etc.) requires three components:
- a unique Smart Label QR code
- consumer-ready product content,
- and a SmartLabel webpage.
The point is, getting all of your product information onto SmartLabel can be overwhelming, but with the right guidance it doesn’t have to be.
E-Book: Your SmartLabel Questions Answered by the Experts
- Content Analytics and 1WorldSync Finalize Collaborative Agreement to Optimize Retail Conversion and Sales - July 5, 2018
- 1WorldSync Recognizes Leaders in Product Information and Global Content Distribution Through the 2018 Power of 1 Awards - June 14, 2018
- Label Insight and 1WorldSync Introduce LabelSync - May 15, 2018
- The Arthrex Journey: Achieving Data Requirements For UDI And Beyond - May 2, 2018
- Begin Your Data Quality Journey With 1WorldSync - April 25, 2018
- Building Transparency Through Trust - April 24, 2018
- 1WorldSync 2018 Annual User Group: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content! - April 19, 2018
- How a Low-Cost PIM Strategy is a Winning Strategy - April 17, 2018
- 1WorldSync: Trustworthy Content, Anytime, Everywhere - April 3, 2018
- How Kellogg Has Stayed Ahead of the Demand for Product Content Transparency - March 29, 2018