The holidays are rapidly approaching and Walmart is ramping up its product assortment giving consumers a plethora of choices for gifting this holiday season.
Did you know that according to a study from the National Retail Federation (the nation’s largest retail trade association), many small and mid-sized retailers report that as much as 20 percent of their annual sales occur during the holiday season?
Are you ready to reach over 110 million unique visitors looking for items like yours this holiday season? You need to get your products listed on the Walmart.com marketplace and leverage their analytical and supply chain capabilities.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. continues to gain momentum with its online sales growing at their fastest clip in at least five years. Wal-Mart continues to broaden its online assortment, appealing to more third-party sellers and accelerating the attainment of their stated ambition to add 1 million products a month to their digital shelf.”
Are you ready to get your products onto Walmart’s digital shelf?
Marketplaces that succeed are committed to brand integrity and complete product information. Walmart stands behind this vision understanding that complete and accurate product content drives sales conversion and is critical on the path to purchase.
For this reason, they require a certain amount of product attributes to be sent to them in order to best listed on their .com marketplace. While some of the product attributes they ask for are basic such as product name, others like Shelf Description are unfamiliar territory for many merchants.
Enter 1WorldSync: Walmart’s Strategic Certified Product Content Provider
1WorldSync is a strategic partner of Walmart and has been facilitating product content exchange for Walmart manufacturers and suppliers for more than a decade. 1WorldSync has been collaborating with Walmart to ensure suppliers can leverage their investment in GDSN and repurpose that data to get their products to the Walmart marketplace.
Are you ready to get your products to Walmart.com before the holiday season?
The Time is Now!
Walmart has the potential to help your products reach millions of new customers. Take the first step today and let 1WorldSync help you get listed- not just on the Walmart marketplace but any marketplace and any retailer!
It’s time for you to leverage one solution and feed Walmart GDSN product content and eCommerce attribute requirements to get your products listed on the Walmart.com marketplace.
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017
- Single and Ready to Mingle? Alibaba’s Singles Day Event Reminds United States Businesses It May Be Time to “Swipe Right” in China! - November 13, 2017
- Upcoming Webinar: Tap into new market potential with Alibaba! - November 9, 2017
- Big Ten Attributes: Optimize Your Product And Amplify Your Brand With 1WorldSync - November 8, 2017
- Are You Prepared to Get Your Products Selling on Walmart.com Before the Holidays? - October 31, 2017
- Boost Sales and Break Into the Chinese Marketplace with Alibaba and 1WorldSync - October 30, 2017