Are you receiving requests for your product data from large GPO’s and hospital networks?
Medical device manufacturers receiving these requests from buyers, often require a unique dataset to be transmitted to them by the manufacturer through the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) for each product available for purchase. These companies require unique, but overlapping, datasets for every device product.
With growing demands, device manufactures are unsure where to begin.
How do you collect the data, get it into the GDSN, keep it secure and ensure it is always up-to-date?
Together, Reed Tech and 1WorldSync offer device manufacturers a solution to meet the challenges of securely managing all of this data, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date, and sharing it with the downstream users who need it.
From UDI to GDSN
The process from UDI to GDSN, from beginning to end seems to be unclear for many organizations. This upcoming webinar gives you the chance to learn and understand this process, through the experience of an accomplished device professional who experienced this challenge at Steris and sought out solutions through Reed Tech and 1WorldSync.
Join us for a compelling webinar on Tuesday, July 24th at 11 am ET that discusses:
- How Steris, a leader in cleaning validation and infection prevention solutions, pivoted from UDI compliance to commercial data exchange efforts
- Who is asking for data in GDSN and why they need it
- How the GDSN works
- The best practices for collecting, storing, managing and syndicating device product data
- Future of Retail: “Alexa…What is the Weather Today?” - July 31, 2018
- From UDI to GDSN: How the Medical Device Data Landscape Keeps Evolving - July 18, 2018
- Content Analytics and 1WorldSync Finalize Collaborative Agreement to Optimize Retail Conversion and Sales - July 5, 2018
- 1WorldSync Recognizes Leaders in Product Information and Global Content Distribution Through the 2018 Power of 1 Awards - June 14, 2018
- Label Insight and 1WorldSync Introduce LabelSync - May 15, 2018
- The Arthrex Journey: Achieving Data Requirements For UDI And Beyond - May 2, 2018
- Begin Your Data Quality Journey With 1WorldSync - April 25, 2018
- Building Transparency Through Trust - April 24, 2018
- 1WorldSync 2018 Annual User Group: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content! - April 19, 2018
- How a Low-Cost PIM Strategy is a Winning Strategy - April 17, 2018