DCI AG, a leading German provider of database services, has secured an extensive partnership agreement with 1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions to supercharge product content for both brand and retailer customers.
DCI’s proprietary asset and document management tools will manage and enhance the product data manufacturers and suppliers distribute to trading partners through the 1WorldSync solution. DCI will optimize content through 1WorldSync’s entire range of available data services, including unique SEO texts, product pictures and relevant attributes to make data more versatile and easier to use. Together, their deep commerce, industry expertise and robust tools and databases will create a strong value proposition for all companies who need reliable and rich product data.
DCI’s content factory is a fast and cost-efficient system to provide extra value for all kinds of product and commerce data in a multitude of languages. Structured workflows enable DCI’s content factory to quickly react and scale based on the client or industry requirements. Supported by 1WorldSync’s market-leading aggregation and syndication platform and expert services, customers will gain access to the robust, authentic product content they need to drive revenue and consumer loyalty.
“We are honored to have been chosen to play an important role in enhancing the service landscape of 1WorldSync,” says Sascha Neubacher, Chief Sales Officer of DCI AG. “Omnichannel trade offers sellers the opportunity to increase sales as well as brand awareness and loyalty. The basis for this is complete digital product information as an essential touchpoint of the customer journey. Our partnership enhances our joint portfolio in key European and North American markets.”
“Complete, consistent product content is mission critical in today’s omnichannel world,” says Dan Wilkinson, CCO of 1WorldSync. “1WorldSync provides brands and retailers an end-to-end solution for consistent product content throughout the supply chain, ensuring data is accurate at every touchpoint, whether it’s online, in store or on a mobile device. We are excited to partner with DCI to enhance the abilities of brands and retailers to meet consumer needs for authentic product content.”
For more information about DCI’s content services, visit www.dci.de/services-and-products/content-services/. For more information about 1WorldSync’s supply chain enablement services, visit www.1worldsync.com/supply-chain/.
- 1WorldSync 2018 Annual User Group: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content! - April 19, 2018
- How a Low-Cost PIM Strategy is a Winning Strategy - April 17, 2018
- 1WorldSync: Trustworthy Content, Anytime, Everywhere - April 3, 2018
- How Kellogg Has Stayed Ahead of the Demand for Product Content Transparency - March 29, 2018
- Good Content Grows Sales – Grow Your Business With Amazon - March 1, 2018
- 2018: The Year of the Omni-Channel Brand - February 26, 2018
- Best of 2017: Top 3 1WorldSync Webinars - February 8, 2018
- Best of 2017: Top 4 1WorldSync E-Books - January 23, 2018
- inRiver and 1WorldSync Align To Increase Customer Trust In Product Information Worldwide - January 17, 2018
- A Joint Solution: Manage & Syndicate Medical Device Product Data with Reed Tech and 1WorldSync - December 7, 2017