DCI AG, a leading German provider of database services, has secured an extensive partnership agreement with 1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions to supercharge product content for both brand and retailer customers.
DCI’s proprietary asset and document management tools will manage and enhance the product data manufacturers and suppliers distribute to trading partners through the 1WorldSync solution. DCI will optimize content through 1WorldSync’s entire range of available data services, including unique SEO texts, product pictures and relevant attributes to make data more versatile and easier to use. Together, their deep commerce, industry expertise and robust tools and databases will create a strong value proposition for all companies who need reliable and rich product data.
DCI’s content factory is a fast and cost-efficient system to provide extra value for all kinds of product and commerce data in a multitude of languages. Structured workflows enable DCI’s content factory to quickly react and scale based on the client or industry requirements. Supported by 1WorldSync’s market-leading aggregation and syndication platform and expert services, customers will gain access to the robust, authentic product content they need to drive revenue and consumer loyalty.
“We are honored to have been chosen to play an important role in enhancing the service landscape of 1WorldSync,” says Sascha Neubacher, Chief Sales Officer of DCI AG. “Omnichannel trade offers sellers the opportunity to increase sales as well as brand awareness and loyalty. The basis for this is complete digital product information as an essential touchpoint of the customer journey. Our partnership enhances our joint portfolio in key European and North American markets.”
“Complete, consistent product content is mission critical in today’s omnichannel world,” says Dan Wilkinson, CCO of 1WorldSync. “1WorldSync provides brands and retailers an end-to-end solution for consistent product content throughout the supply chain, ensuring data is accurate at every touchpoint, whether it’s online, in store or on a mobile device. We are excited to partner with DCI to enhance the abilities of brands and retailers to meet consumer needs for authentic product content.”
For more information about DCI’s content services, visit www.dci.de/services-and-products/content-services/. For more information about 1WorldSync’s supply chain enablement services, visit www.1worldsync.com/supply-chain/.
- Omni-Channel Shoppers: An Emerging Reality for Retailers - October 12, 2017
- Alibaba’s Astounding Success In Changing The Face Of Global E-Commerce - October 3, 2017
- The Connected Consumer and the Changing Face of Commerce - September 20, 2017
- Connecting the Label to E-Commerce - September 18, 2017
- Why Supply Chain Transparency is Critical to Your Business and Customer Loyalty - September 12, 2017
- Sourcing A Single Source Of Truth For Lowe’s And Beyond - August 21, 2017
- DCI AG Enters Extensive Partnership with 1WorldSync to Enhance Product Content for Brands and Retailers - August 15, 2017
- Karin Borchert Appointed CEO and Managing Director of 1WorldSync - August 3, 2017
- Let’s Get Real! Transparency Totally Transforms Product Content - July 31, 2017
- Getting Started with SmartLabel - July 26, 2017