Think about how you shop. Chances are, you’re online. And you’re not alone. Now, in order to establish a successful packaging and labeling strategy, companies have to understand the multiple product data distribution channels they have at their disposal.
Product content transparency is critical in the path to purchase from discovery to delight. Today’s consumers are increasingly active participants in product attribution, basing their purchasing decisions on information beyond the standard product label to attributes like ingredient origins and composition.
They report social media, mobile apps, and other digital sources are key components of their purchasing behaviors. They rely on this product data to give them visibility into and information about how a product aligns with their preferences.
BLUE Software & 1WorldSync: Powerful Alone, Better Together
So, for next month, BLUE and 1WorldSync have packaged up (pun intended) everything you need to know about product data transparency – learning what it means, understanding its implications, and taking a look at the tools you have at your disposal to ensure product data accuracy and distribute product data through multiple consumer communication channels. We’ll explore how companies can present up-to-date, accurate product images and information including item descriptions, nutritional information, ingredients, marketing claims, and warnings to maintain consumer confidence and encourage a purchase decision.
BLUE Software, the leading provider of label and artwork management (LAM) solutions, and 1WorldSync, the leading multi-enterprise product information network, have partnered to deliver turnkey solutions to address the growing demands of e-commerce to their large customer base.
BLUE’s advanced Label and Artwork Management solution stores the final, approved and audited digital file with all product information required for e-commerce, retailers and customers alike. 1WorldSync, the worldwide leader in product data syndication, pulls this product information from BLUE, and distributes it across all of your company’s trading networks.
The end result? When a shopper scans a QR code on a package or searches for their product online, he or she is presented with up-to-date, accurate product images and information including item descriptions, nutritional information, ingredients, marketing claims and warnings.
We’ll also showcase real world business cases and discuss how these companies have leveraged technology solutions to deliver product content data across multiple platforms – ultimately meeting product revenue objectives.
Learn More! Register For Our Webinar
- Deliver rich, robust product content directly from the package to the palms of consumers’ hands
- Synchronize real time consumer messages and accurate product information including ingredients, marketing claims, item descriptions, etc.
- Leverage cutting edge, digital platforms to maintain consumer confidence and encourage a purchasing decision
Click here to learn more and save your spot.
- Best of 2017: Top 3 1WorldSync Webinars - February 8, 2018
- Best of 2017: Top 4 1WorldSync E-Books - January 23, 2018
- inRiver and 1WorldSync Align To Increase Customer Trust In Product Information Worldwide - January 17, 2018
- A Joint Solution: Manage & Syndicate Medical Device Product Data with Reed Tech and 1WorldSync - December 7, 2017
- Product Content Management In Your Rearview: A Look Back And A Look Forward - December 4, 2017
- How Modern Marketplaces Like Amazon and Alibaba Use Trust to Build Growth - November 28, 2017
- Omni-Channel Shoppers: An Emerging Reality for Retailers - October 12, 2017
- Alibaba’s Astounding Success In Changing The Face Of Global E-Commerce - October 3, 2017
- The Connected Consumer and the Changing Face of Commerce - September 20, 2017
- Connecting the Label to E-Commerce - September 18, 2017