Are you fed up with your business, products and brands being undiscovered? Online global marketplaces might be your solution.
The opportunity to grow your product sales on marketplaces is even greater now. Brands and retailers have multiple marketplace options such as Walmart.com and Alibaba. While multiple choices can be a good thing, retailers must pay close attention to:
- which marketplaces they opt to sell on
- the products they sell
- how the financials of the marketplace work for their companies.
Marketplaces offer a whole new world of opportunities for wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
Alibaba’s Astounding Success In Changing The Face Of Global E-Commerce
Are you ready to unlock the power behind the Alibaba marketplace and automatically distribute authentic product content to Alibaba via 1WorldSync?
On Wednesday, April 18 at 10:00 am CT, join us for an interactive webinar with leaders from Alibaba and 1WorldSync! You will learn about:
- The basics of marketplaces and how they benefit both sellers and buyers
- Why Alibaba has grown to be known as a top retailer
- How does Alibaba embrace US businesses and encourage them to get their product listed on Alibaba
- GS1 Connect 2018 Recap - June 13, 2018
- Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync: Item Management 8.4 Release - May 24, 2018
- 1 Solution for Trusted Product Content: 1WorldSync - May 8, 2018
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017