Deck the Amazon.com marketplace with your product content because Amazon wants your GDSN product content in 2018!
Amazon, No.1 in the Internet Retailer 2017 Top 500, this year began inviting all their brand partners whose products are sold on Amazon to share their GDSN product content using the 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud (PIC) which will accelerate a brand’s ability to synchronize their GDSN data to Amazon.
Amazon hopes to improve the completeness and accuracy of the product content listed on Amazon.com. Further they hope to improve a brand’s user experience by reducing the number of touch points needed to get product content onto their marketplace through their partnership with 1WorldSync.
Amazon commands more than half of all product searches and their website often getting more traffic than a single brand’s website with 55 percent of online shoppers starting their product searches on Amazon (Recode 2016). Thus, it’s imperative to ensure high-quality content about your brand. Leveraging your GDSN product content on Amazon.com will differentiate your product and help it sell.
The current process to list or update product information is manual, however through Amazon’s partnership with 1WorldSync brands can synchronize GDSN data to Amazon using the 1WS data pool. This accomplishes a hands-off-the-wheel approach in updating product information to to Amazon.
All brand owners are asked to synchronize all items from your product catalog that are currently sold on Amazon. To learn more about this opportunity please join us for a webinar on December 18th at 2 pm ET. Register Now.
Or visit here to learn more.
‘Tis the season for product content! Get your GDSN product content to Amazon today!
- Cash In And Sell More On Global Marketplaces Like Alibaba! - April 11, 2018
- The Devil Is In The Product Content Details - April 5, 2018
- Take Control Of Your Product’s Experience On The Path To Purchase - February 15, 2018
- Tap Into The Power Of The Amazon Effect With 1WorldSync - January 18, 2018
- Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ from Name, Highlights the Importance of Getting Your Product Represented on Marketplaces! - January 11, 2018
- Amazon Wants Your GDSN Product Data in 2018! - December 12, 2017
- Product Content Is Your Brand’s Competitive Differentiator in an Omni-Channel World - November 20, 2017
- Single and Ready to Mingle? Alibaba’s Singles Day Event Reminds United States Businesses It May Be Time to “Swipe Right” in China! - November 13, 2017
- Upcoming Webinar: Tap into new market potential with Alibaba! - November 9, 2017
- Big Ten Attributes: Optimize Your Product And Amplify Your Brand With 1WorldSync - November 8, 2017