1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, announced the recipients of the 2018 Power of 1 Awards during the 2018 Annual Group, co-located with GS1 Connect in Phoenix. Recipients are recognized for their market leadership, innovation and their focus on quality and completeness of product content.
The 1WorldSync Power of 1 Awards are given to organizations that have had a significant impact on their community of trading partners through product information initiatives and global content distribution. This year’s recipients show a unique commitment to delivering product content that streamlines the supply chain and drives increased sales across all channels of commerce.
The USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project received the prestigious 1nnovation Award for their work on behalf of the U.S Agency for International Development, the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, and the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative.
The Quality1 Award was given to Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, and recognizes the company’s commitment to significantly raising the standards in sharing compelling, engaging and consistent product information. The award also recognizes the company’s investment to improve the quality of product content they share with their customers.
Albertsons Companies was awarded the Big 1mpact Award, in recognition for their significant impact in the CPG industry. The company was chosen for its noted commitment to the exchange of trusted product content with customers, consumers and trading partner communities.
The Transparency1 Award was presented to Topco Associates LLC as a result of its ability to power a landscape of loyalty in the age of socially conscious consumers and regulatory compliance. The award spotlights the organization’s commitment to product content transparency and compliance as critical pieces in the path to purchase.
“This year’s Power of 1 Award winners are a testament to the importance of quality product content, and I’d like to congratulate them on behalf of the entire 1WorldSync community,” said Kurt Pannier, Vice President of Sales, Americas, at 1WorldSync. “These organizations stand out in the market for their commitment to improving the quality of their content, their focus on transparency and compliance, and ability to deliver reliable and trusted product content.”For more information on 1WorldSync, visit https://www.1worldsync.com
- Content Analytics and 1WorldSync Finalize Collaborative Agreement to Optimize Retail Conversion and Sales - July 5, 2018
- 1WorldSync Recognizes Leaders in Product Information and Global Content Distribution Through the 2018 Power of 1 Awards - June 14, 2018
- Label Insight and 1WorldSync Introduce LabelSync - May 15, 2018
- The Arthrex Journey: Achieving Data Requirements For UDI And Beyond - May 2, 2018
- Begin Your Data Quality Journey With 1WorldSync - April 25, 2018
- Building Transparency Through Trust - April 24, 2018
- 1WorldSync 2018 Annual User Group: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content! - April 19, 2018
- How a Low-Cost PIM Strategy is a Winning Strategy - April 17, 2018
- 1WorldSync: Trustworthy Content, Anytime, Everywhere - April 3, 2018
- How Kellogg Has Stayed Ahead of the Demand for Product Content Transparency - March 29, 2018