Wait, that isn’t right. Let me get this started a bit differently. What happens when an industry, like beer, wine & spirits starts to realize the item spec data and images they are utilizing throughout the sector needs to be standardized and electronically shared within the multi-tiered distribution channel to meet the digital demand for today’s world?
If you are Beam Suntory, Constellation Brands, and Sazerac, you work with a trusted industry leader, 1WorldSync, to build out an industry community group focused on evolving the digital product content model with a drive for efficiencies.
Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) is a newly formed 1WorldSync industry group co-founded by these companies to lead modernization of how product specs and images are managed and digitally shared in the Beer, Wine & Spirits industry.
The TBA group creates value by:
- Collaborating across all aspects of the multi-tiered system to reduce duplicative work
- Creating solutions & processes that support On & Off Premise channels
- Expanding Brand Ownership models both in the US and abroad
- Leveraging Standardization to increase efficiencies in digital specs and images to promote consistency in all verticals
Who is a part of the TBA group?
Apart from the co-founders, there are brewers, controlled States, major retailers, international operators, convenience stores, major US distributors and industry associations.
Each provide unique insights into the Beer, Wine & Spirits industry. In bringing this group together, the goal is to ensure that the entire industry was represented. As we continue to evolve the group, we will be looking to expand the membership further.
What are they going to work on?
The TBA group will be working on driving consistent accurate, complete, and timely set of standard item specs & digital images that can be electronically shared which will support the item setup and maintenance process.
When does this all start?
It has been in the planning stages for roughly 6 months, and as those of you who are able to attend the 2017 Annual User Group session in Las Vegas on June 19-20, the effort is already underway!
The first major meeting of the group will be on July 20th to discuss the goals for this year and what major actions need to be taken to drive change.
- 1WorldSync Annual User Group 2018 Recap: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content in Phoenix – Part 2 - June 21, 2018
- 1WorldSync Annual User Group 2018 Recap: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content in Phoenix – Part 1 - June 19, 2018
- In Cart We Trust - March 21, 2018
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 2 - October 19, 2017
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 1 - October 16, 2017
- What is the difference between a gorilla and a mouse? - October 5, 2017
- NRA, NSA and NBA..I have heard of those, but what is NRF? - October 2, 2017
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind..Does Your Brand Leave A Lasting Impression? - September 25, 2017
- Shift or Reverse? Retail Is Alive! - August 17, 2017
- It’s Just Commerce! - August 8, 2017