As 1WorldSync’s self-proclaimed community enabler, I am beyond excited to offer the 1WorldSync Community exclusive access to industry innovators who are excelling in today’s digital world. We invite you to to meet experts from Walgreen’s, Tyson, Kellogg’s, Johnson & Johnson and more!
Join us in Washington DC on May 31-June 1st at the 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Americas co-located with GS1 Connect to network with peers and major retailers, brand owners and distributors. With the proliferation of Omni-Channel commerce and rising customer expectations, this year’s User Group will provide the community the opportunity to discuss various eCommerce challenges and best practices in a collaborative setting. You will be able to hear from retailers and manufacturers who are making big strides in their digital journey to improve omni-channel processes.
Since 2014, 1WorldSync deployed a number of education, support and readiness programs for our community in regards to Major Release 3. These programs helped your organization understand how to accurately assess its impact and helped aid the readiness for the release. I’d like to thank all of you for working with us on the Major Release 3 initiative and invite all of attendees to share their Major Release 3 leanings and new found benefits.
During the power packed event, we will continue to focus on hot industry topics such as: consumer transparency and trust. Consumers are increasingly active participants in product attribution, and basing their purchasing decisions and lifestyles on information beyond the standard product label. SmartLabel is a consumer transparency initative, led by the GMA, to provide consumers with the information they’re looking for in an easy, standardized, and accessible digital format. 1WorldSync’s SmartLabel solution offers a seamless and efficient way to fulfill this initiative. You will learn how 1WorldSync’s solution will easily help you generate a landing for all of your products. Don’t forget to take a test drive during our demos!
Within the coming weeks, a detailed agenda will be provided for this power packed week. I would also like to thank the attendee’s who took the Rock Your Vote challenge as it has helped shape your Annual User Group experience! Stay tuned and look out for upcoming April contests!
- 1WorldSync Annual User Group 2018 Recap: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content in Phoenix – Part 2 - June 21, 2018
- 1WorldSync Annual User Group 2018 Recap: Unleash The Power Of Your Product Content in Phoenix – Part 1 - June 19, 2018
- In Cart We Trust - March 21, 2018
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 2 - October 19, 2017
- To Marketplace, To Marketplace..To Buy And Sell! – Part 1 - October 16, 2017
- What is the difference between a gorilla and a mouse? - October 5, 2017
- NRA, NSA and NBA..I have heard of those, but what is NRF? - October 2, 2017
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind..Does Your Brand Leave A Lasting Impression? - September 25, 2017
- Shift or Reverse? Retail Is Alive! - August 17, 2017
- It’s Just Commerce! - August 8, 2017