1WorldSync and solution partner Innovit are excited to co-sponsor a local community event for a worthy cause: the CASA Superhero 5K Race. 1WorldSync is committed to local communities around the world and focused on encouraging health and wellness within the organization. With a similar mission, Innovit’s commitment to local community programs has always been a core to its values and business practices. Partnering with 1WorldSync reaffirms this commitment to support focused programs that encourage health and wellness.
Saturday, April 25th at the Princeton Pike Corporate Center in Lawrenceville, NJ, headquarters of 1WorldSync, the annual CASA Kids Superhero 5K will be held. The motto for this fun 5K and Family Fun Run is: All children need heroes; all abused and neglected children need Superheroes.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties is an independent, non-profit organization committed to speaking up for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Mercer and Burlington Counties.
CASA advocates, appointed by the Family Court Judge, help ensure that these children’s medical, dental, mental health, educational and recreational needs are addressed. This past year, CASA’s 191 advocates served a total of 285 children in Mercer and Burlington Counties. CASA is also a national organization with over 1000 local chapters.
Like CASA, 1WorldSync is an organization with local roots and wide reach. Aligning our service opportunities with Innovit, who also supports local charity health fundraisers for organizations such as The Starlight Foundation in Australia and New Zealand, strengthens not only our strategic partnership but the wider impact of our work together as global citizens.
1WorldSync has supported the annual CASA 5K as a sponsor for the past 3 years. In 2014, our Chief Commercial Officer, Dan Wilkinson was named the Honorary Chair of the event. In 2015, we are joined by our Solution Partner, Innovit in helping give Mercer and Burlington County children a voice and a chance for a better life.
If you want to place a donation please click here to donate. A small contribution can go a long way.
If you are in the NJ area on the weekend of April 25th, we encourage you to join us in running or volunteering for the event. For more information, please go to www.casamercer.org. Together, we can make a difference for children in our communities.
- Walmart.com is getting ready for Cyber Week…Are you? - September 15, 2015
- Consume with Peace of Mind - July 1, 2015
- 1WorldSync and Innovit Support Local Community – CASA 5K - April 23, 2015
- 1WorldSync & Clavis Insight: Benchmark Data Quality Study - December 22, 2014
- 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud (English Version) - December 4, 2014
- 1WorldSync’s customers have the convenience of having a “One Stop Shop”… - October 7, 2014
- Product Information Cloud Forecasted in Global Supply Chain - September 11, 2014
- Enable and Empower your Supply Chain! - July 23, 2014
- Omnipresent Approach to Next Generation Retail - June 18, 2014
- Addressing Continuous Product Safety & Compliance – Cope is not a Strategy! - April 24, 2014