Are you at risk of losing share of the $23.4 trillion in worldwide e-commerce sales predicted for 2017? (Source: eMarketer)
Today’s buyers and modern-day voyagers are tasked with navigating an ever-evolving e-commerce landscape. Companies are investigating newer and better strategies to meet the evolving demands of partners and consumers.
There’s huge opportunity for merchants and suppliers to use the digital channel to reach shoppers in a new way.
- Have you ever wanted to send over your seasonal product collection to your buyers?
- Would a mobile-friendly catalog with information enable your business to train your sales team more effectively?
- Do you have the ability to give your smaller retailers a place to get your latest, up-to-date product information?
- Are you ready to go digital, sell everywhere and deliver content efficiently?
Enter the Sales Kit App!
The 1WorldSync Sales Kit App, part of our Product Information Cloud, is a digital catalog that provides businesses with the ability to render their own Digital Catalog(s). Sales Kit mobilizes product content and enables the easy creation of selling sheets, catalogs, slicks and other digital sales aids.
Leveraging your company’s product data that’s been loaded into the 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud Sales Kit enables:
- Creation of a public or private online catalog with complete product details
- Delivery of field selling sheets, spec sheets, product slicks and other digital sales aids to help drive global sales
- Power and drive sales through eCommerce, global websites and other digital applications
Are you ready to go digital, sell everywhere and deliver content efficiently? Digital Catalogs clearly help drive online sales for large and small brands. To learn more about the 1WorldSync Sales Kit and our Omni-Channel solutions, visit here.
Are you ready to get your food products discovered by more buyers? Or Are you ready to diversify your product offerings and convert more customers?
1WorldSync presents Showcase for Foodservice!
Q1: What’s the main purpose of the 1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice
1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice is a B2B community based application and digital marketplace where food buyers can discover products to sell in their stores/restaurants. On the flip side, sellers can decide to showcase some or all of their food products to be discovered by existing or new buyers or app developers, worldwide. By creating this visibility of products, 1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice allows you to connect globally and grow your sales!
Q2: What are some of the benefits for suppliers who participate?
1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice allows foodservice manufacturers and suppliers to highlight their products to the long tail of foodservice distributors. This will allow new revenue opportunities and lower cost to serve by ensuring accurate content is readily available to customers and third parties alike.
- Provide visualization to the entire Foodservice community to search and view your products
- Reduce manual process of publishing to individual foodservice community recipients
- Eliminate the need for recipients to provide outdated product content to sell your products
- Allow recipients access to your product content – resulting in new sales
- Provide one version of the truth with accurate, up-to-date product content
- Enhance relationships with your trading partners
Q3: How does the 1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice benefit a Foodservice distributor?
It’s a great way for a distributor or operator to feature additional products for purchase by their consumers, especially as we head into the holiday shopping season.
- Discover and sell new products
- Connect to thousands of global suppliers
- Diversify your product offering and convert more customers
Q4: How do you sign up for the 1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice?
It’s easy! Call 866-280-4013 or click today! Take a tour of the app and fill out the online form to learn more! A 1WorldSync representative to contact you so you can get started right away.
Take a tour and get started with 1WorldSync Showcase for Foodservice today!
Picture this. You’re in line at the airport, waiting to board that 6am flight to Atlanta. You look to your left and notice the perfect smart carry-on luggage. You try to look more closely to capture the brand. As you board the plane, you take out your smartphone and Google the item name. You scroll for the product specs – the size, the color. A moment later, as you buckle your seatbelt, you hit ‘Add Item to Cart.’ The passenger sitting next to you pulls out the latest headphones du jour. Is it compatible with your laptop? You take out your smartphone again. What’s the show he’s streaming? Who’s that actor? Take out your smartphone and find out. They’re serving breakfast now and you wonder what’s healthier – the bagel & cream cheese or the poppy seed scone? No need to wonder, just check your smartphone one more time.
International trading has always played an important role in Asian countries. In a practical business, it takes a lot of effort to get customers’ orders shipped out; however, it is even more challenging on the back-end of production. There’s potential risk which can cause continuous logistical errors. Product information errors cause a domino effect of errors resulting in invoicing and sizing errors…just to name a few. All of which result in a decrease of profits.
It’s been over 10 years since the first data was exchanged via the Global Data Synchronization Network™ (GDSN) and much has changed. In my 10 years of involvement in product data exchange through the GDSN, data synchronization and information exchange has never been more exciting than it is now. The ability to talk first-hand about “Big Data” at a cocktail party has never gotten so much attention.