Managing product content across the e-commerce landscape has never been easy, but the highly competitive nature of today’s market and the complexity of global product sourcing doesn’t help.
Accurate and timely product information helps instill trust and customer loyalty in the interchangeable and complex world of retail. Therefore, competing with trusted product content consumers can rely on is critical.
PIM Is Uniquely Positioned To Be Your Product Insights Hub
As a result, most large suppliers invest in a PIM (Product Information Management) system. PIM systems are mission critical to create a single “source of truth” to aggregate, validate, maintain, and syndicate product data. The result is high-quality data, efficient data governance processes, and automated data syndication.
But if you are a small or medium sized supplier, how do you stack up against the big guys?
1WorldSync & Innovit: Introducing PIM Lite for Product Content Syndication
- Small to medium suppliers (revenues under $1B) – Organizations that do not have the budget to afford a complex, highly-configured PIM system
- Large suppliers where budget is gone – Organizations with limited funds left in the current budget cycle
- Suppliers that prefer OpEx vs. CapEx – Organizations that desire a lower cost software subscription model with predictable cash flows
For more details on PIM Lite, click here!
Say Hello To “PIM Lite” – A PIM System For Suppliers With A $100k Budget
Join us for a compelling webinar on April 24 at 11 am EST, hosted by 1WorldSync & Innovit, where we will discuss how creating a three-pronged PIM strategy can help a small to mid-sized supplier address evolving consumer expectations, scale growth opportunities, and deliver cost efficiencies in a dynamic digital world.
Key takeaways include:
- Investing in systems that help you excel at accelerating innovative products to market through different channels without compromising data quality.
- Scaling online presence with rich product content does not mean stretching your budget for PIM systems to match what large enterprises spend.
- Focusing on cost-effective solutions and time to value.
- Achieving compliance at low cost with flexible PIM solutions that support both omni-channel commerce and regulatory initiatives.