Success in the retail space is challenging. Grabbing a competitive edge is a must. The best suppliers move quickly to get their products onto new shelves and improve product transparency…which in turn drives sales!
Are You Ready to Sizzle This Summer?
1WorldSync is excited to announce that we’ve enhanced our Product Information Cloud® Platform to help our customers syndicate content more efficiently and improve global compliance and product transparency to drive sales.
This summer, we have launched five new apps and features to enhance customers’ ability to grow global cross-channel sales.
The new capabilities enable more efficient content syndication and improved compliance and product transparency offerings to simplify content aggregation and exchange between trading partners.
Suppliers can now take advantage of the 1WorldSync expanded product suite:
- The Amazon App allows customers to set up products based on Amazon.com requirements and publish directly to Amazon Vendor Central. This accelerates sellers’ ability to standardize their GDSN data. Do you sell to Amazon today? Do you want to learn how to leverage your GDSN data to submit GDSN and Non-GDSN product content to Amazon efficiently? Learn more on how you can connect to Amazon today.
- The Walmart App provides users a ‘Content Service Provider (CSP)’ API connection to Walmart Store Assortment Online (SAO), simplifying and accelerating product sellers’ ability to list products on Walmart.com. The app eliminates the extra step of having to top off data in the Walmart vendor portal.
- The Lidl App enables suppliers to publish product data in the format consistent with category-specific playlists that adhere to Lidl product information requirements.
- SmartLabel enhancements meet the updated requirements by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA). 1WorldSync customers will benefit from a new layout of the Nutrition Fact Panel, upgraded design and improved format for a more consumer-friendly experience.
- The Recipient Catalog enables buyers to accept items from manufacturers and publish to their own digital storefronts, including products from many brands or suppliers organizing products by category or type as desired.
As the demands of global commerce and consumers have evolved, so have the 1WorldSync product solutions. It’s time to sizzle this Summer! Take action and request a strategy to learn more about our expanded capabilities and new Apps request one today.