This free workshop provides insight for how your business can comply with the FDA UDI regulation. You will learn about:
- how to transform compliance into a competitive advantage?
- what are your obligations under the FDA UDI regulation (Class I and Class II products)?
- how leading manufacturers successfully use 1WorldSync solutions to efficiently manage those challenges
- Audience: Supply Chain, Data Quality and Regulatory Affairs managers
These workshops are free and seats are limited:
Date and Time: 23rd June 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Leicester Marriott Hotel, Smith Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SW UK
Germany (this workshop is held in German)
Date and Time: 23.06.2016 10:00 – 13:00 Uhr
Location: Tuttlinger Hallen – Tagungsraum 1,
Am Europaplatz – Königstraße 39, 78532 Tuttlingen
France (this workshop is held in French)
Date and Time : 28.6.2016, de 9h30 à 12h00
Location: Centre Regus Opéra, 27 avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris
- 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day in Review - October 13, 2017
- Don’t Miss the 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day: “Digital Commerce, Now!” - August 10, 2017
- 1 Solution – Global Healthcare Compliance - July 10, 2017
- NHS continues with GDSN implementation plans - March 1, 2017
- Attend 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe! - July 13, 2016
- Are you ready for UDI compliance? - June 14, 2016