The NHS (National Health Service England) announced in their January 2017 Case Study they will continue with their Global Data Synchronization Network™ (GDSN) roll-out now.
The Case Study confirms that GDSN is the right process to deploy for manufacturers to send all their product content to 154 trusts in the UK; with official implementations deadlines as early as September 2017 for the initial product categories.
This will be a major driver worldwide to boost the continuous growth of GDSN based projects to exchange product content in the Healthcare industry, following initiatives in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Ireland among others.
About the Case Study
As the leading multi-enterprise product information network, 1WorldSync has been at the heart of the NHS Scan4Safety initiative since the beginning. We have worked collaboratively with the NHS team and other participants of the recent Demonstration of Technology to prove that GDSN was the right way forward, as documented in the NHS Case Study.
Join our free webinar in 3 regional languages
To learn more on how NHS Requests on Product Information in UK market affect your company, join our free 30-minute Webinar on March 22nd to understand:
- The NHS requirements (objectives, product content, deadlines by categories…)
- How it implicates your company
- How 1WorldSync will enable your organization to meet the challenging NHS requests in a simple manner
You will be able to ask questions to our team of experts during the Q&A session that will follow our presentation.
Contact us at email@example.com to understand how we can best enable you to comply with the NHS requirements.
- 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day in Review - October 13, 2017
- Don’t Miss the 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day: “Digital Commerce, Now!” - August 10, 2017
- 1 Solution – Global Healthcare Compliance - July 10, 2017
- NHS continues with GDSN implementation plans - March 1, 2017
- Attend 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe! - July 13, 2016
- Are you ready for UDI compliance? - June 14, 2016