1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe associated with GS1 Germany ECR Tag is right around the corner!
1WorldSync Annual User Group season kicked off with great success at the 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Americas in Washington D.C. As we build off the momentum, we are excited to see the community at the 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe on September 19 – 20 at the Titanic Chaussee Hotel in the beautiful city of Berlin!
Every year more than 200 community members, decision makers and industry experts from CPG, Retail, FMCG & Foodservice, Healthcare and DIY industries discuss strategies on Data Quality, Transparency & Compliance, Supply Chain Enablement and Omni-Channel Commerce and more!
This event brings together community members from around the world for networking, collaborative industry workshops, plenary sessions, keynote speakers discussing insights and best practices.
Key Topics include:
- How to increase supply chain efficiency
- Comply with regulatory demands
- Make products digital, discoverable and shop-able across all channels
CONNECT. TRUST. EMPOWER.
These three important words represent this year’s Annual User Group theme and demonstrate that product information and content is key for a sustainable growth and competitive advantage in an Omni-Channel world.
Don’t miss this exclusive and exciting event, held on September 19 – 20, at the Titanic Chaussee Hotel in Berlin, Germany.
We look forward to welcoming you there!
To register, please visit the event website.
- 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day in Review - October 13, 2017
- Don’t Miss the 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day: “Digital Commerce, Now!” - August 10, 2017
- 1 Solution – Global Healthcare Compliance - July 10, 2017
- NHS continues with GDSN implementation plans - March 1, 2017
- Attend 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe! - July 13, 2016
- Are you ready for UDI compliance? - June 14, 2016