As we wrapped another year, I want to thank you for your continued business and trust in 1WorldSync. We know that to deliver a truly exceptional experience, we must have an innovative and forward looking global team to serve you, from product development to support. As I traveled the globe meeting with customers, partners and employees, I am proud of the accomplishments we’ve made as a company collaboratively with your feedback and involvement. I believe that we have truly evolved from the global leader in delivered product information, to ‘The Global Leader in Delivered Product Content.’
We began 2016 with several key priorities encompassing both our technology and market expansion.
- Achieve Major Release 3 (MR3) compliance;
- Obtain ISO27001 Certification for Information Security Management
- Help customers globally (both recipients and suppliers) share product content to meet the industry’s growing commerce and cross channel / omni-business challenges; and
- Leverage evolving capabilities to help onboard a variety of companies in multiple industries – both large and small – that traditionally have not participated in GDSN.
I’m pleased to say that 1WorldSync is succeeding on all fronts and are well positioned for even greater success in 2017.
Historically, product information has served a very specific purpose, such as supplier communications or logistics, and was B2B centric. Today, regardless of your industry or product mix, the evolution and growth of omni-business commerce is a game changer for B2C commerce and has placed product content as a business imperative for all companies.
Consumer behaviors, shopping tastes and expectations have evolved and have become key drivers in the transformation to a more consumer-centric world. I’ve spoken before about today’s “Omni-shopper,” which essentially means that the consumer, not the channel, is defining the business relationship. Trusted product content is what empowers a consumer in their cross-channel shopping experience and in their daily purchasing decisions.
These new demands are completely reshaping the retail landscape and with an increased focus on regulatory compliance, the healthcare and foodservice industries are evolving as well. Today there is a much greater focus on the role of trusted product information. Establishing a product information and content management framework for high growth, compliance and transparency is no longer a nice to have, but an absolute mandate.
Looking ahead, we continue to make innovation an integral part of our strategy to help our global community share more product content with more people, whether B2B or B2C, no matter where they are located or have business operations. Our Transparency, Supply Chain and Omni-business solutions help our customers succeed with the ability to:
- Be Flexible – ability to develop digital product content and catalogs for maximum responsiveness
- Go Digital – deliver content efficiently and enable operational efficiencies at the global level
- Sell Everywhere – showcase and promote more products on any channel in any region
- Be Transparent and Compliant – integrated content designed to help meet regulatory and local mandates
- Go Global – discover new products and brands from any region to feature and sell, with digital ready content
- Be Consumer-Centric – rich product storefronts, collateral and trusted product content for sales and eCommerce
Thank you for your continued confidence in 1WorldSync. On behalf of the entire company, I can confirm to you that we are motivated and inspired by the opportunities that you give us to help you succeed. Continuing to deliver results that exceed your expectations is our top priority in 2017.
- A Connected Lifestyle for 2017 - April 5, 2017
- 2016, A Year in Review! - January 6, 2017
- Blurred Lines & Blended Commerce – Are You Organized To Win? - October 17, 2016
- Have you attended 1WorldSync Annual User Group, yet? - July 13, 2016
- And the winner is… 1WorldSync gewinnt den Kölner Unternehmerpreis 2016 - June 9, 2016
- Transparency – The New Consumer and Corporate Social Mandate - May 20, 2015