The healthcare industry is evolving and the ability to control trusted quality data can be challenging.
If you manufacture or supply medical devices or pharmaceuticals, then you’ll need to comply with multiple regulations in the near future. Whether it’s for the public sector (NHS in the UK), Group Purchasing Organizations, Regulation in Europe (MDR and IVDR) or in the US (FDA GUDID) – there are strict new regulations and customer demands you must meet in order to continue to do business.
- Have you selected your GDSN data pool yet?
In January 2017 NHS confirmed to continue with GDSN implementation plans. Since March all NHS suppliers are expected to have selected their GDSN data pool in order to deliver product content to NHS. More Information
- Are you prepared for upcoming UDI regulation?
In order to comply with US FDA UDI regulations, your product data must be stored in the Global UDI Database.
- Have you heard of MDR (Medical Device Regulation) yet?
In April 2017 the European Parliament approved the MDR regulation which is similar to US UDI regulation.
If at least one answer to these questions above is “no”, you should sign up to our informational webinar on July 28 at 11:00 am BST with guest speaker from GS1 UK to find out what deadlines you need to be aware of and how to comply with all of them seamlessly using just 1 solution.
- Don’t Miss the 1WorldSync 2017 Working Group Day: “Digital Commerce, Now!” - August 10, 2017
- 1 Solution – Global Healthcare Compliance - July 10, 2017
- NHS continues with GDSN implementation plans - March 1, 2017
- Attend 1WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Europe! - July 13, 2016
- Are you ready for UDI compliance? - June 14, 2016