Recent research indicates that the product information management (PIM) market will be worth $15.78 billion by 2021 (Whatech 2017). The rising demand compliance and verification and need for operational excellence and data quality are driving the PIM market.
“Online retailers that offer compelling, engaging, and complete content to shoppers will be rewarded by repeat purchases, lower levels of returns, and long-term loyalty” says Nihat Arkan, CEO of 1WorldSync.
Compete With Trusted Product Content Your Customers Can Rely On
88% of consumers say that detailed product content is extremely or very important to their purchasing decision (Google Shopping Guide, 2016).
Accurate and timely product information is critical in the path to purchase from discovery to delight. It helps instill trust and customer loyalty in the interchangeable and complex world of retail.
Think about it! Can you imagine how drastically different our purchasing decisions would be if product content wasn’t as detailed as it is today?! Society relies heavily on the importance of obtaining detailed content…it would take us forever to get what we need and let’s face it, we aren’t getting any younger!
Common product content challenges that can slow down consumers’ product information journey include:
- Identification of data quality issues that inhibit complete, consistent, usable, high quality product content for internal and external use
- Demand of evolving cross-channel needs to aggregate and manage product data in one centralized location.
- Inability to deliver expected transparency into products and related attributes.
Discover 1WorldSync Services Experts in Product Content Management
1WorldSync Professional Services Team can address these challenges while building a partnerships that will outlast the initial engagement.
- We are global. Helping more than 25,000 global brands in 60 countries, the 1WorldSync Professional Services understands that no matter where you conduct business, trusted content matters.
- We know our stuff. Leading organizations put their faith in our hands because we bring over a decade of experience and offer a full spectrum of best-in-class product information strategies and services to support customer vision and growth.
- We’ve got your back. We understand your business, understand the toughest product content challenges you face and can deliver valuable services to address these challenges.
- We take you places. Then we can build the right blend of service offerings to help you share authentic, trusted content with your customers and move your business forward with decisions that you want – and confidence that you need.
- “Recent Research: Product information management market growing worth 15.78 billion USD by 2021”. Whatech 2017. https://www.whatech.com/market-research/it/260447-product-information-management-market-growing-worth-15-78-billion-usd-by-2021
- ‘Seven Steps To Successful Customer Experience Measurement’. Forrester 2016. Programs https://go.forrester.com/wp-content/uploads/Forrester-Seven-Steps-To-Successful-Customer-Experience.pdf